Join us for San Francisco's latest gathering of artists & friends-
the SOMA Salon A Spring Night Party on Thurs, May 31st, at 6:30p - 10:30p
featured event: Starting promptly at 7:00p -
"Scotch and Madness"
On Christmas eve, a crisis counselor, while in the middle of helping a client, spirals off into a crisis of his own.
THE EVENT DETAILS:
Where: The Million Fishes Art Collective (2501 Bryant st, @ 23rd st)
When: May 31st (Thursdays), 6:30p - 10:30p
"Scotch and Madness" will start the evening: 7p-7:45p
What: the Soma Salon: Artists Showcase, in the heart of San Francisco.
An art salon that is open to the public -- in the style of artists' gatherings of eras gone by. Here we bring together performing artists, dancers, musicians, poets, writers, surrealist painters, and all the discontented demimonde to drink, dance, and share their work.Featured Performances by:
- Aoede - Aoede's Fairy Tale Love Song Cycle (book, video, live performance)- a sneak preview
- Gaia Collective - The Gaia Collective's mission is to shift reality with music.
- KC Wilder - fauxbrow poet performs his witty & humorous poetry
- Rich DDT (of LoveTech) - Live electronic music performance from field recordings on his custom-built ControlliTAR
- Sara Judge - original singer & songwriter, in the tradition of troubadours with attitude.
Surrealist Paintings by
- JEFF NEUGEBAUER & JACK NEWTON
Act one of “Scotch and Madness", by Paul Jensen
Doors open at 6:30p, Performance start promptly at 7:00p
On Christmas eve, a crisis counselor, while in the middle of helping a client, spirals off into a crisis of his own
Written by: Paul Jensen
Produced & Directed by: Tatiana Gelfand